No time to tag? No worries….let us do it for you with our Wee-Tag Service. We have experienced taggers that are ready to help you earn some extra money on your new and gently used items.
Here is how it works:
- Minumum number of items for tagging service is 35 and maximum is 150 (unless more is approved)
- Send an email to weecycledwearSC@gmail.com to set up an appointment
- Register online for the sale at http://weecycledwear.com/sign-up-login-in.html
- All consignors must agree to the Consignor Contract http://weecycledwear.com/contract.html (Consignor fee is $8)
- Gather all of the items you would like to sell, making sure that they are clean and/or in working condition. Hang clothing securely and correctly on hangers (if you need hangers we have them available for purchase at a reasonable price). Place items in containers or boxes marked with your name and consignor number(these will NOT be returned) Any items not acceptable will automatically be donated.
- Drop items off to one of our Wee-Taggers at an agreed location.
- Our experienced taggers will enter, price, tag, drop off your items to the sale.
- You will get a consignor pass through email to join in the shopping fun on consignor night.
- Throughout the sale you will be able to log in to your account and see what you have sold. Once you have a password, PLEASE do NOT change it before, during, or after the sale.
- After the sale you may pick up any unsold items on Pick Up Day or they will be donated. If donated you can print a copy of donated items for a deduction on your taxes.
- You will receive 40% the total amount of your sold items.
- Space is limited, so don’t delay!